Most Popular According To Obstetrician / Gynecologists
No articles for this category
- ACOG Revises Committee Opinion on Planned Home Birth
- Should You Keep Doing Pelvic Exams? How to Decide
- Induction at 39 Weeks Is Better for Mother and Baby
- Venous Thromboembolism and Cardiovascular Disease Complications in Menopausal Women Using Transdermal Versus Oral Estrogen Therapy
- Does Estrogen Replacement Therapy Increase Ovarian Cancer Risk?
- Congenital Syphilis Is on the Rise? Reviewing Prevention Steps
- Pregnant Mom's Food Choices Tied to Baby's Body Composition
- Mammographic Breast Density Interpretation Varies Widely
- Housecalls Are Back and Booming. Are They a Threat to PCPs?
- Abdominal Pains: A Simple Exam Can Save Unnecessary Costs to Patients and Payers Alike