Expert Review of Anti-Infective Therapy
(ISSN: 1478-7210, 1744-8336)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2015 - 13 (11)
- Prevention of viral infections in patients with multiple myeloma: the role of antiviral prophylaxis and immunization.
- Personalized treatment of severe pneumonia in cancer patients.
- Sexual transmission of Lyme disease: challenging the tickborne disease paradigm.
- Mitigating measles outbreaks in West Africa post-Ebola.
- Fc receptors and their influence on efficacy of therapeutic antibodies for treatment of viral diseases.
- Zoonotic transmission of rotavirus: surveillance and control.
- Asunaprevir (BMS-650032) for the treatment of hepatitis C virus.
- West Nile virus infection in children.
- Group B streptococcal infections in the newborn infant and the potential value of maternal vaccination.
- Bacterial meningitis: an update of new treatment options.
- Antiviral therapy in seasonal influenza and 2009 H1N1 pandemic influenza: Korean experiences and perspectives.